Do you need sandpaper?
At The Sandpaper Man, our online store stocks a wide variety of sandpaper products, including sanding belts, sandpaper sheets, sandpaper rolls, and sanding discs.
Speed links to some of our most popular sandpaper products and links are listed below for your convenience:
- Belts - Comprehensive range of sizes, grits and material types.
- Hook and Loop Discs - Numerous different sizes, grits, and dust-extraction configurations.
- Drum Sander Rolls - Drum Sander Rolls enable you to cut your drum sander wraps for economical savings.
- Dry-Rub Sandpaper Sheets - Up to 1500 grit, in a range of brands and prices. Smaller pack quantities, or savings for boxed quantity. We have the economical Adalox sheets or the Premium Norton A275, which has a more flexible backing to allow for some flexibility.
- Wet and Dry Sandpaper Sheets - Up to 7000 grit, in an extensive range of brands and prices. Minimal quantities or savings for boxes.
- Dura-Block® - Sanding Blocks and Sanding Block Kits. Perfect for auto restoration. Sandpaper to compliment Dura-Blocks is also available in short lengths, and also full rolls for savings.
- Micro-Mesh® - You will find more information at this link regarding the different types of Micro-Mesh® products, including Soft Touch Pads, Micro-Mesh® Sheets, Micro-Mesh® Rolls, and a wide variety of Micro-Mesh® kits.
- Machine Sizes - This section will enable you to find the correct size and configuration of sandpaper for your machine. This is a comprehensive list of sanding machines and their corresponding sandpaper sizes.
- Sandpaper Measurements - Take a look at this helpful link if you are not sure of the sandpaper size you require. This article explains how to measure different types of sandpaper products.
The Sandpaper Man has been established since 1991, and is an Australian owned and operated online store, specialising in sandpaper. Our website reflects our extensive and comprehensive inventory.
We are distributors of reputable quality brands such as Festool, Flexovit, Hermes, Indasa, Norton, Klingspor, Micro-Mesh®, Norton, Saint-Gobain, sia, and Dura Blocks.
SKU: SV93606HGRANAT 50
Box of 50 sheets
NOTE: These sheets have 6 Hole Dust extraction
- FESTOOL's latest technology abrasive disc.
- New hardened aluminium oxide and ceramic grain.
- Special D weight paper with velour. (Hook & Loop).
- Combination of synthetic resins with Zinc-stearate coating.
- Higher material removal rate with similar surface roughness.
- Excellent durability.
- Particularly recommended for VOC-compatible clear coats.
- For the most modern paint system in automotive and painting.
- Also suitable for conventional applications.
Our price: $40.00
SKU: MMHANDIFILE 180/240MX
- MICRO-MESH® Handi-files are specialised tools used in manufacturing and in both the metal finishing and wood finishing industries for deburring.
- Made up of our MICRO-MESH® MX material, these files allow the user to finish small, contoured areas where you normally could not reach.
- Using a utility knife, you can easily tailor shape them to suit your customised application. Use these 5/8" wide x 5 3/4" long files by hand to smooth jagged edges, protrusions and raised particles from hard surfaces.
- They are re-useable and last a very long time - a great value! .
- Also great for polishing small acrylic pieces such as acrylic watch crystals and models.
Our price: $1.16
SKU: DV150801950SP 5
Quantity of 5 discs
- sia 1950 siapeed Siafast (velour - hook & loop) backed paper.
- 81 Hole dust extraction, universal to suit all hole configuration patterns.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Ceramic & Aluminium Oxide grain mix.
- Open coating technology.
- Minimal clogging, Maximum removal rate, Long lifetime.
Our price: $8.39