• 1" wide x 4" long
• 1/2" centre hole
• Each refill is slashed to produce 6 fingers
• Place two sheets back to back, criss-cross them to form a wheel, change angle 45 degrees criss-cross them again. Repeat this pattern until you have 16 to 48 sheets on the arbor.
• Place spacers periodically for a flexible and less aggressive Sanding Mop.
• Tighten the nut to hold sheets together.
• Secure the assembly in your drill press, hand held drill, lathe, etc.
• Before using the Sanding Mop on your project, break in the edge by holding a piece of scrap hardwood against it as it spins. This will "soften" the edge so it doesn't gouge your work.
• Operate at a Maximum of 2300 r.p.m.
SKU: SMR14320 100