sia 1948 siaflex paper.
• The new latex paper backing and the soft-bound abrasive structure offer outstanding flexibility and impressive tear resistance.
Wet and Dry
• 1948 siaflex can be easily used wet and dry. Flexible latex paper and waterproof abrasive components make this possible. Outstanding results are achieved in dry and wet sanding applications.
• Low scratch depths and high removal rates produce a perfect sanded finish. Risk-free re-coating is possible with both standard coating systems and the latest coating systems.
• Sanding off coatings and impurities.
• Sanding out unevenness at the edges of repaired surfaces.
• Flatting of body filler and primer filler.
• Fine sanding of primer filler.
• Keying old and new paints.
• Removal of orange-peel effect and dust inclusions.
• High stock removal with good finish.
• Highly flexible and adaptable to contours
• Minimal clogging thanks to open coating 220 - 600 grit range.
• Long lifetime.
• Suitable for general use in dry and wet sanding applications.
• Versatile all-round product with an attractive range of options.
• Grain - Aluminium Oxide.
• Glassfibre-reinforced latex paper.
• sia, made in Switzerland.