DM20 Flat Fold P2 Mask with Valve - Box of 10
Contains 10 masks
- Australian Standard 1716 :2003
P2 Respirators may be used for mechanically & thermally generated particulates:
- dusts e.g. silica and coal
- mists, fumes, smoke e.g. lead & welding fumes + bushfire smoke
- Sanding, Grinding and blasting
DM20 - SUPERIOR COMFORT & CONVENIENCE:
- One way exhalation valve helps minimise moisture and heat build up.
- Large filtering surface area provides low breathing resistance.
- Soft non-latex straps minimise irritation.
- Wide straps & padded nose bridge provides secure & comfortable fit.
- Folds flat for easy storage before and in between usage.
- Individually wrapped for improved portability & hygiene.
- Shelf Life Storage & Operating Conditions
- Unopened respirators may be used up to 3 years from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight, ideally between 15-30 deg Celsius. Operating temperature 0-50 deg Celsius.
- Filter deteriorates in the presence of oil mist. Note that respirator should be discarded after eight hours use or earlier if filter becomes clogged and breathing resistance increases.
USE LIMITATIONS - DO NOT USE THIS RESPIRATOR WHERE:
- Contaminant concentrations are immediately dangerous to life and health, unknown or exceed ten times the relevant exposure standard for the contaminant.
- Toxic gases or vapours are present.
- After performing a fit check you are unable to obtain a satisfactory fit due to facial hair or other characteristics that prevent a good seal between the edge of the respirator and your face.
- Oxygen deficient atmospheres (<19.5%), confined spaces or poorly ventilated areas.
- You can smell, or taste the contaminant, experience nose or throat irritations or any other distress - leave the contaminated area.
- You have not been adequately trained in Selection use & maintenance of respiratory protection per AS/NZS 1715 & are unable to determine it's suitability for your application.
Please contact YHS via their website www.yhs.net.au or by phone 03 9876 7099 if you require further information regarding respirator selection, fit testing or training.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS & USE LIMITATIONS FOR THIS PRODUCT CAN REDUCE IT'S EFFECTIVENESS AND MAY RESULT IN SICKNESS OR DEATH.
As the use of this information and the product is beyond the control of YHS Pty Ltd, it is the users obligation to ensure that the correct respirator is selected and used safely. To the extent permitted by law any liability arising from use of or failure of this product is limited to product replacement cost and does not extend to any loss or damage which may be caused as a consequence of such use or failure.
Made in China for YHS Pty Ltd
SKU: SPDM20 10
There have been no reviews