Micro-Mesh® Handi-File 400/600MX 5/8" x 5 3/4"
400 MX Grade Micro-Mesh® is equal to 8 micron.
600 MX Grade Micro-Mesh® is equal to 5 micron.
- MICRO-MESH® Handi-files are specialised tools used in manufacturing and in both the metal finishing and wood finishing industries for deburring.
- Made up of our MICRO-MESH® MX material, these files allow the user to finish small, contoured areas where you normally could not reach.
- Using a utility knife, you can easily tailor shape them to suit your customised application. Use these 5/8" wide x 5 3/4" long files by hand to smooth jagged edges, protrusions and raised particles from hard surfaces.
- They are re-useable and last a very long time - a great value! .
- Also great for polishing small acrylic pieces such as acrylic watch crystals and models.
SKU: MMHANDIFILE 400/600MX