Micro-Gloss® Polish 4oz, 118ml.
- General purpose water-based liquid uses a 1 micron abrasive crystal.
- Micro-Gloss® can be used on any plastic, wood, coatings, metal, and composite surfaces to give it that ultra smooth and shiny mirror finish.
- Removes fine surface scratches and haze.
- Removes swirls created by improper cleaning methods.
- Use as a daily cleaner for aircraft canopies.
- Provides a final polish, leaving you with an ultra-clear finish.
- Can be applied by hand or machine.
- For deeper damage, begin with Micro-Gloss No.5®.
- Micro-Gloss® Liquid Abrasive is one of the most versatile products you will ever use!
- This very concentrated formulation is used as the final step of our finishing procedures to not only remove any residual fine surface scratches, but to also polish to a high gloss.
- Being a water-based formulation, Micro-Gloss® is environmentally safe and friendly.
- This product contains a 1 micron abrasive crystal that works to remove fine damage.
- Most cleaners and polishes contain products that can damage surfaces over time. Micro-Gloss® does not!
Micro-Gloss® Polish Instructions
- Flush the surface to be polished with water and wipe with a damp soft 100% cotton flannel cloth. Make sure all crevices are flushed free of dirt.
- Slightly dampen a piece of flannel, apply a dime size drop of Micro-Gloss® to the cloth and rub briskly over a 1 square foot area. Work in a straight line pattern, applying firm pressure for 2 to 3 minutes or until Micro-Gloss® has almost disappeared. Avoid using circular motions.
- Continue in 1 foot squares, overlapping slightly.
- Wipe entire surface with dry flannel cloth to remove any Micro-Gloss® residue.
- The surface should be dry before applying Anti-Static Cream.
- Apply a thin film of Anti-Static Cream with a clean dry flannel, following the same pattern set forth in step 2. It is best to use the Anti-Static Cream on small sections, being careful to not allow it to dry.
- Micro-Gloss® will not remove any damage that can be felt with a fingernail. This damage must be removed with Micro-Mesh® cushioned abrasives.
- Use only 100% cotton flannel with Micro-Gloss®. Cotton Flannel pieces may be washed and re-used many times. Keep flannel material clean and dry when not in use. Do not use flannel cloth contaminated with dried Micro-Gloss® or Anti-Static Cream.
- A TufBuf Polishing pad with a random orbital buffing machine may be used in place of the hand rubbing in Step 2. The buffer should be used with light pressure and should be kept moving across the surface using a straight line pattern. Avoid moving the buffer in a circular motion. When using Micro-Gloss® on Polycarbonate and acrylic, the buffer must be held flat against the surface and kept moving to avoid “dishing” the surface, causing distortion.
Micro-Gloss® a general all purpose water-based liquid abrasive which uses a one micron aluminum oxide abrasive crystal to achieve a fine finish on acrylics, plastics, polycarbonate, fiberglass, wood, silver, gold, copper, brass, paint urethanes, lacquers, and polyesters to name a few. This unique liquid removes hairline scratches, haziness, and halos untouched by other products. Contains no filler or wax that could cause yellowing. Remove scratches and imperfections with Micro-Gloss® and buff back to optical clarity. Micro-Gloss® will remove a 4000 Micro-Mesh or 1500 CAMI scratch pattern. Use by hand or machine with a TufBuf® lambs wool polishing pad or foam sponge pad. Available in 1 oz., 4 oz. and 8 oz. bottles. We also have a more aggressive liquid abrasive called Micro-Gloss® #5, which contains a 5 micron aluminum oxide crystal. Use this formulation when a more aggressive cutting action is required. You will need to follow this by using the regular Micro-Gloss®.
There have been no reviews