Toxic Dust Mist Masks P1 - Box of 20
Contains 20 masks.
- Tested to Australian Standard 1716 Class P1.
- P1 - Disposable Mask for sanding, sawing and insulation fibres.
- Provides protection against hardwood and softwoods, fibreglass dust, aluminium, coal, cotton dust, flour, iron ore, manganese, mica, free silica, talc and many others.
- Also for mists of liquid which do not produce harmful gases or vapours eg. oil mists.
Important Notice to Purchaser:
- NOT SUITABLE FOR ANY PAINTING PROCESS.
- This product will not protect against gases, vapours, fumes or paint spray.
- Do not use this product against thermal generated particles such as metal fumes from welding.
- Do not use this respirator if mechanically generated particulates exceed 10 times their Threshold Limited Values (TLV).
- Not suitable for Asbestos, Sand blasting operations, Highly Toxic atmospheres, Oxygen deficient areas, Confined spaces or Rescue work.
Important Notice to Purchaser: The following warranty is made in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. Manufacturer's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of product proved to be defective. User shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use, and assume all risks and liability in connection therewith.