Toxic Dust Mist Welding Fume Mask P2 with Valve - Box of 12
Contains 12 masks
- Tested to Australian Standard 1716 Class P2.
- P2 - Disposable Mask for welding fumes, toxic wood, and metal dusts.
- Provides protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles such as hardwood and softwood dust, mist and fumes to Class P2 and including metallic fume from smelting, welding, brazing, etc. Also, mists of liquids which do not produce harmful gases or vapours.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR ANY PAINTING PROCESS.
- This product will not protect against gases, vapours, or paint spray.
- Not suitable for asbestos or sand blasting.
- Only for oxygen atmospheres over 19.5%.
- Not for contaminants dangerous to life or health.
- Not for concentrations exceeding x 10TLV.
- Facial hair will affect seal.
- Do Not alter or modify this mask.
- Do not use with hexavalent chromium, cyanide, radioactive compounds, arsenic, beryllium, and cadmium.
Important Notice to Purchaser: Important Notice to Purchaser: The following warranty is made in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. Manufacturer's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of product proved to be defective. User shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use, and assume all risks and liability in connection therewith.